Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Photography, Crafty, & Christmassy

I never got to share these cute faces with all of you. While, I am not an expert photographer by any means, I do like to play around with my camera, mostly for pure enjoyment. Thankfully my cousin Katy has been good about lending her children over to me for a quick photo shoot every now and then. We both benefit from the deal. She (Lord willingly) can use the pictures for her Christmas card, and I get the enjoyment of using her adorable children to improve my photography skills. 

It took a package of fruit snacks to get this smile out of Lincoln.

Lola was a little princess!





These two are going to be quite the little heart-breakers.

On to the next random subject. The two pictures below show an apron that I made for a friend's miscellaneous shower. I'll admit that I enjoyed putting it together, but sewing is always a little more time-consuming that anticipated. Even if she doesn't get around to using it very often, she will know that it was pieced together with love.




This hot chocolate mix was a gift I made for our mail-lady. It is definitely more cutesy than tasty. By the time I realized that it could have used a bit more sugar, it was too late. I am highly doubting that the postal service was too impressed.


http://cincyshopper.com/diy-peppermint-hot-chocolate-in-a-jar-gift-with-free-printable-labels/
Lastly, here are some pictures from our family Christmases. 

Miss Aubri is slightly obsessed with "Frozen." Her hat is supposed to resemble princess Elsa. Her mom informed me that Aubri is only allowed to watch "Frozen" once per week. Limits are always healthy! #EvenGotTheSoundtrack

This is Colten's "bring on the snow" look. 

This is my little princess on ice, Corinne and her new ice skates. #SheProbablySkatesBetterThanMe

Tessa always has a smile for you. She will be very domestic someday, especially if she starts this young in the kitchen. #ChefAlready
 
Kali is sure to take after her Mom. Staci used to sweep her carpet over and over, in her spare time, for pleasure. You can't judge a person who thorougly enjoys sweeping. #SweeperObsessed #WatchOut4Kali
Maeley is thinking 'did Grandma seriously get me a pizza for Christmas?'  No, it's just that Grandma gets a little desperate for boxes. #StartSavingForNextYearGrandma
Is that New Holland? .#JohnDeereBetrayal #LoganDoesn'tCare

Lexie and Tenley looking quite dashing! #SisterlyLove

Oh, so these 12 little people are the reason that our Fiechter gatherings are slightly choatic. #WouldHaveItNoOtherWay #OurFutureKidsWillBeSpoiledByTheirBigCousins
Stuart & Austyn being adorable.  #NoHand-HoldingInTenYears
The Zollinger clan singing a very heart-felt "Away In A Manger." #CouldHaveUsedALittleMoreEnergy #PeytonLooksThrilled
"Lord, this Christmas stuff is just getting to be too much for me. Please bring on the new year." #KamriPrays
Excited to see what 2015 holds for each and every one of us! Blessings to you all.


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.